If only Baz Luhrmann directed my life.
Stephanie Irene. KC girl. Feisty. Feminist. Neurotic. Atheist. Passionate. CATS!
1. Talk to Amanda, Elizabeth, Trisha, Katie, and Drew at least once a week.
2. Get more sleep.
3. Spend more time on my independent mental health— read, exercise, make art, cook— waste less time self-defeating on the internet.
4. Clean my room and Amanda’s. Finish decorating mine.
5. Make a finalized list of college deadlines and information. Get all my college stuff organized.
6. Eat less junk food with the excuse of being busy; eat healthy snacks instead.
7. Spend more time with Thor, take an active role in what’s going on in his life.
8. Start writing Thanksgiving letters to be sent in November: Mom, Elizabeth, Amanda, Katie, Drew, Nick, Erika, and Trisha
9. Spend less money- $20 a week or less.
10. Devote a little time each week to French and my France trip. Make it happen.